Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Julep Review - Reveal Start

I'm starting a nail growth treatment with Julep's Reveal Nail Growth Revitalizing Serum. You can purchase this from Julep directly for $38 plus shipping or if you are a maven for $30.40 with free shipping! My nails are rather short since I just started trying to grow them. They are also very brittle and split/break easily.

The directions for this treatment say to apply to cuticle area, along sides of nail and behind tip of nail 1-2 times daily. You are to see results in 2 to 3 weeks. I like this treatment because it can be used over polish or on bare nails. It has no odor either.

This treatment is especially for nails that are weak, thin or prone to ridges.

I am posting my starting picture today so you can see how this treatment works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment