Wednesday, May 01, 2013

My KNails Manicure - Product Review

I have been using KNails' products for a while now and am pleased with everything I have tried and anxiously await new products from her! She has very high quality, well-made, natural products for body, hands, and especially nails. I gave myself a manicure today using the Sweet Honey And Molasses Exfoliator and the Rose Almond Hand Butter (which doubles as an excellent cuticle balm). The Exfoliator smooths your hands and preps your cuticles for trimming and grooming. It makes my hands feel so soft, as if they just came out of a paraffin wax bath to be honest! It exfoliates the cuticles and loosens them up for easy trimming/pushing. It also removes any dead skin from the hands and softens finger tips (I have rough finger tips from working with wire). After exfoliating, I used the Rose Almond Hand Butter to further prepare my dry cuticles for removal. This stuff smells AMAZINGLY! If you've ever used 'Roses' lotion by Yardley - it smells almost identical! My grandmother loved that lotion so this brings back many good childhood memories! I then used a cuticle remover to take off my cuticles very easily. They were loose from the Exfoliator and soft from the butter. I then shaped my nails with a file and applied even more hand butter to get rid of the nail shavings. I'm very pleased with these products made by KNails and I highly recommend them! You can purchase or view these products by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment